Fees for funeral services
My fee for a funeral service (Including a burial, cremation, or memorial service) is £175.00
For just an interment or scatter of ashes, my fee is £65.00
To make sure that we celebrate your loved one's life in the right way:
- I would come and meet you so that together we can discuss exactly what type of service is right for your loved one, and what you would like to include in their ceremony.
- I personally write your loved one's service for them and including, if you wish, the eulogy or tribute which you can then read, add to and make any changes to so that it's right for you as a family. However if you have decided you would like to write the tribute yourselves I can also offer help and guidance as needed.
- Following the ceremony I will send a special printed copy of your loved ones service for you to keep in memory of them, if you wish to have more than one copy of their ceremony just let me know as I am happy to help.
- I can help with poems, reading's, prayers and Ideas that you may want to include and there are a number of special ceremonies that you may like to have a look at for your loved ones funeral.
- I will there on the day to perform the ceremony myself, but I will also be there throughout to offer advice, support and help, making sure that your loved ones service is a celebration of their life and that you can give them the send off they deserve, while also giving you the chance to say your own personal goodbyes.
Booking your Ceremony
If you wish to book a funeral ceremony you are welcome to contact me directly or alternatively discuss this with your funeral director who is making the arrangements for you and they can contact me to discuss your loved ones ceremony.
Ideas you may want to think about for your loved ones celebration
A special song or piece of music, including a personal recording of a family member singing or playing an Instrument.
A Hymn which could be because you do have family who are religious or because its just a song your loved one enjoyed, or is special to you as a family.
A special song sung by a singer or choir. This is also an excellent idea if you would like a hymn but don't want to sing it yourself, including a recorded track by a choir.
A photo of your loved one, or a photo board
A Poem, Reading, Prayer or Blessing read by myself or by a family member or friend. Please click here to browse a collection of poems and readings for Funeral and Memorial Services.
A tribute from a family member or friend, which I can help with if need be.
If children are coming you can include a story such as water bugs and dragonflies, however this is also something I can give you if they will not be at our service if you think it will help.
A special ceremony during the ceremony such as a Candle Lighting or Butterfly Ceremony or placing flowers, messages, or something that is special to your loved one on the coffin.
A special ceremony after our service such as a Balloon, Butterfly or Dove Release.
A special reminder in memory of your loved one that you can send family and friends away with such as a Seed card, or Plantable Seed Paper , Favourite Sweet or Poem Card.
I do have more information on Special Ceremonies that I am happy to email over if you would like more information on Special Ceremonies that you may wish to include in your loved ones service.
Funeral and Memorial Services for Little Angels
If you have lost a child, under the age of 16 I would provide your service free of charge, and we will still meet and make sure that we show how much they are loved, and how precious they will always be.
We can include a special ceremony such as butterfly ceremony (this is different to a butterfly release) or a candle lighting ceremony. We can include music and a chance for you to remember all the ways they have changed your lives, because no matter how long they have been with you they will always be a special part of your lives, and even the smallest of feet have the power to leave everlasting footprints upon our hearts.
If you do wish to include a poem for the Loss of a Child or Baby, this can can be found here.
"His service just summed up who he was, and was exactly what he would have wanted"
(Celebration of Life).
"A truly unique send off"
(Said about using wine gums at a Burial)
"Thank you for the sensitive way that you dealt with a very devastated family. We have received so many lovely comments from friends and family”.
(Celebration of Life)