Baby Naming & Welcoming Ceremony : from £250
To make sure that your baby naming is perfect for you my cost includes:
- Meeting you and your family, so we can create a bespoke ceremony that is tailored to you, and really reflects your baby or child and how you wish to celebrate and welcome them.
- A ceremony that is individually written by myself for you, and a copy of your ceremony to keep as a special reminder of you day.
- A Promise Certificate and a Special Baby Naming Certificate or Welcoming Certificate for you to keep, which you may wish to sign on the day.
- Words, Poems and Ideas that you may want to include in your ceremony, and if need be can help provide music.
- I will be there on the day to perform your special baby naming or welcoming ceremony, but will also be there leading up to the day to offer advice, support and help, making sure that this is a day for you to remember.
It is very important that you are comfortable with your celebrant so if you would like to meet or have a chat over the phone or Skype about your ceremony and how I can help before you book your date, or would like a bit more information about a Commitment Ceremony please don't hesitate to get in touch.
My cost includes travel within 40 miles of Haverfordwest, however I am happy to travel further and can adjust my cost accordingly to take into account any extra travel so please don't hesitate to contact me if your ceremony is also outside of this area as I would be happy to help and all costs are agreed before any booking is finalised.
Booking your Ceremony
If you are interested in booking your ceremony with me and your date is free I will hold the date for 7 days pending receipt of your deposit. A non-refundable 50% of your ceremony fee is required to secure the date and time for your ceremony and I will provide a booking with a clear outline of cost so that you know exactly what the ceremony fee will be. Payment of the remaining balance is due is due 6 weeks prior to the ceremony, unless the booking is made with less than 6 weeks to go, at which time payment is required in full upon booking.
Ideas for your Baby Naming Ceremony
Your baby naming needs to be perfect for you and there are many different ideas that you can include if you wish, below are just a few ideas that you may like to include or think about for your Ceremony:
A Poem, Reading, Prayer or Blessing
Please click here to browse a collection of poems and readings for a Baby Naming.
A special Ceremony such as a Sand Ceremony , Hand Printing , Balloon Release, messages in a bottle, Jewellery Giving Ceremony or Butterfly Release.
More information on Special Ceremonies can be found here.
A special song or a piece of music
A professional singer or Instrumentalist
Sealing your promises with a kiss on you baby or child's forehead.
Promise Parents or Guide Parents
A special moment for brothers or sisters to welcome their new sibling.
You may also have seen an idea that that we can include in the ceremony that hasn't been mentioned. Whatever you decide you choose exactly what you want to include in your day so it's perfect for you.
Wedding Ceremony - ”We just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work leading up to the ceremony! It was wonderful to have you there with us on the day and thought you did a fantastic job. You kept us calm and gave us a chance to build a ceremony which was uniquely ours. We could not have asked for anything better. “
Handfasting Ceremony - “We just want to say a massive thank you for the ceremony and for all your support on the run up to it. All of our guests commented on what a lovely ceremony it was and that it was just perfect for us. You made it a day to remember for us, so thank you! Many thanks Zoe and Dan”.