Handfasting Ceremony : from £375.00
To make sure that your Handfasting Ceremony is perfect for you my cost includes:
- Getting together to discuss exactly what type of ceremony you would like so we can create a Handfasting that reflects your love and life and is focused on you as a couple.
- A ceremony that is individually written by myself for you, and a copy of this for you to keep after the ceremony as a special reminder of your day.
- A Handfasting Ceremony Certificate celebrating your love and declaring your Handfasting words & promises to one another that you may want to sign on the day and have witnessed by family or friends.
- Words, Poems, and Ideas that you may want to include in your ceremony, while I can also help provide music.
- A final catch up and if you wish rehearsal just before your big day to to make sure everything is place and that you are happy, relaxed and ready to enjoy your ceremony.
- I will be there on the day to perform your Ceremony, but will also be there throughout to offer advice, support and help, making sure that this is a day for you to remember.
It is very important that you are comfortable with your celebrant so if you would like to meet or have a chat over the phone or Skype about your ceremony and how I can help before you book your date, or would like a bit more information about a Handfasting Ceremony please don't hesitate to get in touch.
My cost includes travel within 40 miles of Haverfordwest, however I am happy to travel further and can adjust my cost accordingly to take into account any extra travel so please don't hesitate to contact me if your ceremony is also outside of this area as I would be happy to help.
Booking your Ceremony
If you are interested in booking your ceremony with me and your date is free I will hold the date for 7 days pending receipt of your deposit. A non-refundable 50% of your ceremony fee is required to secure the date and time for your ceremony and I will provide a booking form so that you know exactly what the ceremony fee will be. Payment of the remaining balance is due is due 6 weeks prior to the ceremony, unless the booking is made with less than 6 weeks to go, at which time payment is required in full upon booking.
Ideas you may like to include in your special day
Your day needs to be perfect for you and there are many different ideas that you can include in your day if you wish, below are just a few ideas that you may like to include or think about for your Handfasting Ceremony:
A Poem, Reading, Prayer or Hymn:
Please click here to browse a collection of poems and readings for 'a 'Celebration of Love'.
A special song or a piece of music
A professional singer or Instrumentalist
A Special Ceremony such as a Sand Ceremony, Jewellery Giving Ceremony, Balloon Release, Message in a Bottle.
More information on Special Ceremonies can be found here.
Jumping over the Broomstick
If you are having a Handfasting because of your own beliefs such as a Pagan Handfasting we can focus your handfasting around this and if you would like more information on a Pagan handfasting then don't hesitate to give me a call.
You may also have seen an idea that that we can include in the ceremony that hasn't been mentioned.
Whatever you decide you choose exactly what you want to include in your day so it's perfect for you.
Wedding Ceremony - ”We just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work leading up to the ceremony! It was wonderful to have you there with us on the day and thought you did a fantastic job. You kept us calm and gave us a chance to build a ceremony which was uniquely ours. We could not have asked for anything better. “
Handfasting Ceremony - “We just want to say a massive thank you for the ceremony and for all your support on the run up to it. All of our guests commented on what a lovely ceremony it was and that it was just perfect for us. You made it a day to remember for us, so thank you! Many thanks Zoe and Dan”.