Wedding & Civil Partnership Ceremony : from £375
To make sure that your Wedding or Civil Partnership Celebration is perfect for you my cost includes:
- Getting together to discuss exactly what type of ceremony you would like so I can personally create with you a bespoke Wedding or Civil Partnership celebration that reflects your love and life and is tailored to you. We can also discuss how you wish to incorporate the legal side of your wedding or civil partnership, which you may want to do on the same day or a few days before, but we will make sure we time the ceremony suit your arrangements.
- A ceremony that is individually written for you, and a copy of this for you to keep after the ceremony as a special reminder of your day.
- A Certificate celebrating your Wedding or Civil Partnership that you may want to sign on the day and have witnessed by family or friends.
- Words, Poems and Ideas that you may want to include in your ceremony, while I also can help provide music.
- A final catch up and if you wish rehearsal just before your big day to to make sure everything is place and that you are happy, relaxed and ready to enjoy your ceremony
I will be there to perform your Ceremony, but will also be there to offer advice, support and help leading up to your special day, making sure that this is a day for you to remember.
It is very important that you are comfortable with your celebrant so if you would like to meet or have a chat over the phone or Skype about your ceremony and how I can help before you book your date, or would like a bit more information about a Wedding or Civil Partnership Ceremony please don't hesitate to get in touch.
My cost includes travel within 40 miles of Haverfordwest, however I am happy to travel further and can adjust my cost accordingly to take into account any extra travel so please don't hesitate to contact me if your ceremony is also outside of this area.
Booking your Ceremony
If you would like to book your ceremony with me I will hold the date for 7 days pending receipt of your deposit. A non-refundable 50% of your ceremony fee is required to secure the date and time for your ceremony and I will provide a booking form with a clear outline of cost so that you know exactly what the ceremony fee will be. Payment of the remaining balance is due is due 6 weeks prior to the ceremony, unless the booking is made with less than 6 weeks to go, at which time payment is required in full upon booking.
Ideas you may like to include in your special day
Your day needs to be perfect for you and there are many different ideas that you can include in your day if you wish, below are just a few ideas that you may like to include or think about for your special day:
A Poem, Reading, Prayer, or Hymn:
Please click here to browse a collection of poems and readings for 'a 'Celebration of Love'.
A special song or a piece of music
A professional singer or Instrumentalist
A Special Ceremony such as a Sand Ceremony, Jewellery Giving Ceremony, Balloon Release, Message in a Bottle.
More information on Special Ceremonies can be found here
You may also have seen an idea that that we can include in the ceremony that hasn't been mentioned. Whatever you decide you choose exactly what you want to include in your day so it's perfect for you.
Wedding Ceremony - ”We just wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work leading up to the ceremony! It was wonderful to have you there with us on the day and thought you did a fantastic job. You kept us calm and gave us a chance to build a ceremony which was uniquely ours. We could not have asked for anything better. “
Handfasting Ceremony - “We just want to say a massive thank you for the ceremony and for all your support on the run up to it. All of our guests commented on what a lovely ceremony it was and that it was just perfect for us. You made it a day to remember for us, so thank you! Many thanks Zoe and Dan”.